“New York is a wonderful city… It is going to be the capital of the world.”
The Global Academic Institute hosts the “2016 New York City International Academic Conference on Education & Social Sciences” on May 22-25, 2016 in New York, USA. You can present a paper at the conference or you may attend the conference with the “attending only” option. All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers will be published in one of the journals of the Global Academic Institute.
Get Call For Papers
Please note these important dates:
- Conference Dates: May 22-25, 2016
- Early payment discount: April 24, 2016
- Final abstracts/papers due: April 24, 2016
- Raise your profile by presenting at a United States based institution.
- Publication in one of the conference associated journals which are published in the USA.
- Network with other researchers for possible future collaborations.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
- Learn about key issues in the industry as a professional.
- Meet people and organizations addressing the same key issues.
- Learn about job, internship, project, and other work-based possibilities.
- Establish partnerships with colleagues who address key common issues/concerns.
- Become familiar with the city and/or culture where the conference is held.
- Regular Presentation
Each presentation is allowed 15-20 minutes, scheduled in incremental 2 hour sessions. Each presentation room is equipped with a laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint and a data projector so you may bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer a virtual presentation for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using PowerPoint or Keynote with narration (voice-over) by session chair. You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. After the conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the conference program, certificate of presentation, and the proceedings on a USB flash drive.
- Attending Only
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
- Microsoft Word or compatible file
- Paper size: A4 (21 x 29,7cm).
- Times New Roman, 10 points
- Your name
- Institute affiliation
- Mailing address
- E-mail addresses
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Within one week of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double-blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings (unless otherwise requested). Selected papers will be published in one of GAI journals.
Fees for our 2016 New York City International Academic Conference on Education & Social Sciences are as follows (US$):
- $445.00 per individual to present a paper at the conference for payments received on or before April 24, 2016.
- $495.00 per individual to attend the conference for payments received after April 24, 2016.
- $150.00 per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to the conference
- 15-20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference
- Publication in the conference proceedings
- Possible publication in one of the GAI journals
- A copy of the conference program
- A copy of the proceedings on a USB flash drive
- A certificate of presentation (or participation if attending only)
- A conference attendee kit
- Attendance to complimentary conference event
- Admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc.
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend, unless the paper is being presented in a virtual presentation.
We recommend that foreign attendees obtain a travel visa before paying the registration fees.
Once your paper is accepted, you can pay conference fees here (“Attending Only” participants can pay after filling out the registration form):
The 2016 New York City International Academic Conference on Education & Social Sciences will be held at the New York University – Kimmel Center (Room: KC 803) which is right in the heart of New York City.
Address: 60 Washington Square S, New York, NY 10012, United States
Tel: +1 212-998-4900
The Global Academic Institute will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
The conference proceedings will be available on our website after the conference.
All attendees are invited to the complimentary ferry tour on May 25. Further details will be included at the conference program.
Please find answers to your questions here>
Feel free to contact us!